Goals
I need some goals for the next two weeks I am on my own. If I write them down (ie blog them) maybe that will give me accountability. :)
1 - lose 10 lbs
2 - exercise at least 10 out of 14 days
********* (1) Mon ... 8 laps / 2 miles
********* (2) Wed ....8 laps / 2 miles
3 - paint the kitchen some bland boring color (done!)
*** the painter was AMAZING - a blessing from God! ***
4 - pack up the office junk
5 - clean the fish tank - (Yuck Yuck Yuck - done)
6 - purchase walmart gift card for needy family
7 - send singapore friend her box of goodies
8 - sushi (just once) - done :)
9 - 30 min daily reading God's Word
10 - clean out refrigerator before Tues trash day (done)

1 Comments:
you are hilarious
Post a Comment
<< Home