Mean Mom
She lied about lunch - about how much she was buying.
How can a 10 yr old spend $10 on lunch when it normally cost $2 ??
Since we've had this conversation before - I have now contacted the cafeteria and she is completely cut off from buy ANYTHING. She must get up earlier and pack her own lunch.
Mean am i.
Then (same day) she asks to ride her bike around the block with a friend. I say yes but stay on the sidewalk because the crazy high school drivers were getting out of school.
I walk outside after a bit - and the other daughter is standing there. I ask where she is - "she's coming" is the answer. A minute later - here she comes - across the busier street. She had exceeded her boundaries. She loses her bike for the rest of the day. And yes - she asks - "why?" {the mom just breathes...slowly...steadily)
Mean am I.
Today she has a fight on the bus with her friend. There is hitting involved - she said she didn't but the friend said they both did. Not sure who is telling the truth. the friend's mom brings her over - the girls are bawling and yelling at each other. Pre-teen hormones run wild!!!!!!!!! Yiiiikkkkkkkeeeees!!!!!!!!!!!
She's grounded from going outside the rest of today.
Mean am I. Oh - mean am I.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home