Church
Just when you think things are settled -
someone gets in your face.
The one choir volunteer -
has a temper.
I tried to confront her about something that was said about my child.
She totally took offense.
Claimed it was never said.
I just said - that's fine - if that was the case.
I just didn't think any child should be talked about when the whole story is not known.
So then she came at me tonight. Like she was trying to pick a fight.
Good grief.
I said if she didn't say anything then I was sorry - but that was what I was told.
And, I was just trying to make sure it didn't happen again.
I think thou doth protest too much.
Like hello - this is me - the person who HATES to confront ANYONE.
The fact that I got the nerve up to even SPEAK to these women is a HUGE thing for me!

2 Comments:
that person is really something else. she doesnt' belong in the church environment. esp as a 'staff'
blogger says: please add new entry in me.
Post a Comment
<< Home