Monday, February 26, 2007

Pen Locator

When you misplace your cell phone - you call it from another phone and follow the ring.

You lose your keys - well you add one of those locator things to your keys and buzz the thing.

You lose the remote - there's sometimes something on your tv to press and find the remote.

What about PENS? I have children ... thus I have no PENS.

You know how they attached pens at the store to the counter?
I'm considering doing that at home.
How is it that every pen I have disappears?

It's either attached it with a chain...
Or maybe put an alarm on the pen -
When it is moved further than 2 feet from it's position,
loud obnoxious alarms sound; flashing lights, and for good measure - a cage drops around the guilty party.

Someone make a PEN LOCATING DEVICE!

1 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger sh said...

attach a phone to the pen! :) lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home