Blessings
I'm thinking I need a blog just for the number of ways God has blessed me.
I spoke to the soccer director last week about getting Erica's registration back since her dad would not take her because it overlapped with basketball. Turns out this woman is a single mom! She didn't give my registration money back - but instead she helped me figure out a way to let Erica play. She called Erica's coach to make sure it was okay that she missed a couple games at the beginning and that she couldn't practice (also her dad's visitation day) until after basketball. Her coach agreed. So Erica gets to play soccer! (her favorite sport)
Then, I hadn't registered Kairee for soccer because of what her dad had said. So I asked her if she could put Kairee in too. Not only did she do that - but as she was taking my registration money for Kairee - she said there was a scholarship available and she reduced the registration fee!!!!
God is SSSSSoooooooooooooooooo good!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home