Awana Graduation
She missed her graduation.
I'm so sad for her.
He said she could go - and then I believe purposefully was not home when I was to pick her up.
I waited 40 minutes in front of his house.
I called 3 times (15 min intervals).
He did not call me back.
Who does he hurt? Not me - just his child.
She called and asked where I was.
He didn't even tell her.
I told her I was there to get her and waited.
I told her we'd celebrate tomorrow night.
Who did he hurt? His child.

2 Comments:
i am so sorry...
*huggies*
He claimed he forgot.
He said I didn't remind him.
Is that my job?
I told the kids - I know they told him.
And he turned his cell phone off?
When does he do that?
When he knows I will call?
This life I have is quite frustrating.
Post a Comment
<< Home