Moving
Should I move? That is the question of the month.
I know ultimately that God is in control and if I should then He will make it happen. I've got to keep praying about it.
The pros:
- getting to work with the R&D guys - I will learn a lot i think and that is good because who will be paying for college, and weddings, and all that stuff?
- closer to my family ... which as much as i complain it would be so much fun to be near my sister especially. There is only so much you can ask your friends to help with. Car, house problems - there would be my brother in law and my dad.
- christian school ... i could actually afford it there!
The cons:
- the kids would have to go longer periods of time with their dad. I worry now during those 2-week periods in the summer. When they are so sad and bored when he is not up until noon or later. When they are taking care of themselves. The cursing and general fear they have about him ... is it wrong to ask them to do it for 42 days in the summer?
- they would probably have to go for every spring and fall break. Maybe that one is offset by the fact that they would *not* go every other weekend and every Thursday night.
God doesn't want us to worry but this is a HUGE decision. What if what I think God is telling me - is NOT what God is telling me? Not like that hasn't happened before! Is the struggle with Satan? I start the motion, I bring it up at the facilitator's - and then I start to struggle with it. Is it Satan laughing going "You are so never going to pull this off"?
Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home