Friday, October 03, 2008

Where - oh where - Has My Mail Gone?

I have not received mail for 4 days. FOUR DAYS!

How in the world is it that a postal person can take it upon themselves and just STOP delivering your mail?? I call the 800# and complain. I physically go to the post office and complain. But - my mail is not there either. So where on earth has this postal person put MY mail? It is MY mail?

I am missing a check; missing my car registration. And do you think the police officer who may at some point stop me will believe that some postal person has just decided to keep MY mail? Of course not. All they will care about is that my registration sticker has expired!!

I've left an ORANGE note in my mailbox with a PLEASE DELIVER MY MAIL. I wonder if I will get it? I wonder if I will have mail today? I know - I won't get my hopes up. In the midst of my chaos - do they not know that this is just the little annoying thing that could make ME go POSTAL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home