The Blueprint
According to Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, “A blueprint is a type of paper-based reproduction usually of a technical drawing documenting an architecture or an engineering design. More generally, the term "blueprint" has come to be used to refer to any detailed plan.”
Did you ever think of your life having a blueprint? Does God have a blueprint for our life? I believe that God set forth a plan when He created me. In Jeremiah 29:11 it says “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
God has always had a plan. What was my blueprint’s original state? Which part did I alter by my mistakes and failures? I think by considering where I altered the blueprint that God designed, maybe I can avoid more revisions to God’s unique blueprint for my life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home