Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Different Kind of Day

I knew it could happen at some point - but I guess I figured God's hand was in this second job and thought He did not give it to me to cause more stife in my already chaotic life. Well - what I think He knew was that this was a way to provide for me and the girls when I lost job #1.

I think what hurts the most is that they could even think that I would do take on a second job for anything else other than to support my family. Does selling my house and living in an apartment look like I am rolling in the money??

And - to the claim of "sharing trade secrets"? Hello? What on this earth do I know that would be valuable to anyone else anywhere?

My sister says this is a blessing. She reminded me of my bro-in-law losing his job shortly after they moved him; and what a blessing that turned out to be for his career and for them financially with the new job he would soon get. She said "It's a blessing. Nothing else but a blessing. ... call me when the next blessing happens."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home