Rejection sets you on a path. I don't necessarily think it's REdirection. It just made me think ... rejection set my direction... a lot has happened since the rejection and I think it's all part of God's grand plan.
ah yes indeed. i think it's some kind of miracle when i look at the paths of life that i've walked thru and how God's plan is unfolded bit by bit....and there have been some 'aha' moments :) hahaha
3 Comments:
mmm ok :)
Rejection sets you on a path. I don't necessarily think it's REdirection. It just made me think ... rejection set my direction... a lot has happened since the rejection and I think it's all part of God's grand plan.
ah yes indeed.
i think it's some kind of miracle when i look at the paths of life that i've walked thru and how God's plan is unfolded bit by bit....and there have been some 'aha' moments :) hahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home