Thursday, October 05, 2006

Losing

Since I am on a LOSING streak...
- lost EVERY softball game
- lost a love
- lost a house (in process)
- lost a lot of stuff (gained a little cash on that one)

...I thought that was a good start to losing something more POSITIVE... weight.

My motivation... be healthy for the girls; be more energetic.
My secret motivation... in a few months SEND pictures to someone who's crushed your heart. HA!

Downside ... no sushi... guess when I get desperate I can buy it and just eat the fish no rice. *sigh* It won't be forever. But withdrawal is hard.

Come back Tuesday for the first results. I've peeked at the scale - but I'm not telling! :)

1 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger sh said...

cheers to the losing weight part.
i didn't know there are plans to send pics! hahaha. but that's a good one :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home