Sunday, August 06, 2006

Lawn Be Gone

So I need to start mowing my own grass. Isn't that manual labor? Isn't there some law against that kinda stuff???

First let's go way way way back.. Did God not kick Eve out of the Garden of Eden? Doesn't that mean that a woman should NOT be doing garden (and yard) work? Eve sure messed up in that Garden - I'm thinking I should really stay out. Don't you?

Second, let's address this grass. I'm wondering why when the grass is partially brown, totally dried out from the drought and inability to water except for once a week.. why does the stuff still GROW?

2 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger sh said...

ergh, you know what? your grass is unbelievable. might want to sign it up for ripley's . hahah :P

would you rather be in an apt with no garden like me? i'll trade ya! :P

ps. people like me can't say " the grass is always greener on the other side" coz no one has grass here. go figure.

 
At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you water will it not groW

 

Post a Comment

<< Home